Tired of having to replace the original tiles with yours or not knowing where to put your tiles? Well here's an easy solution!
· Each square is a tile.
· Blue tiles are for water.
· Grayish blue tiles are for deeper water.
· Dark blue tiles are animated; each animation covers one column (4 squares; 4 frames)
· Green tiles are for floor textures, woods, mountains or lakes. Make sure that you use them in 3x4 arrays!
· Gray tiles work like green tiles, but can also have the Square passability mark, which can't be used in the rest.
Actually they work exactly the same way. Ignore them, they are like green tiles since both can have the Square passability mark.
· Light green tiles can be used for everything. They will appear as is: they don't make groups or animate. Each square is completely individual but you can still combine them to create something bigger.
· White tiles are left for transparency.
· Finally, yellow tiles are for the Upper Layer. They not only can be used for whatever you want but also appear OVER other tile from the Lower Layer.
Tell me if you think I should change anything!
And... needless to say, feel free to use!
PS: I don't know if this works for other versions, sorry.
PPS: New version! [link]